Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC

I am currently a digital film and television production technician with experience in corporate commercials, television production, public announcements, film production, web streams and music videos. On a mission to build a name brand, and make a footprint in the professional motion media industry. I am very knowledgeable with editing software, lighting equipment, camera equipment, working with people and making deadlines. I plan on one day becoming a major studio producer and director with hopes of one day making a blockbuster indie film. My drive force is impeccable, motivated by self and self starting. Every day for me provides a new opportunity to embrace the world’s creative fields and produce something that will outlast my time on this Earth, which hopefully in turn, will have a pleasant and meaningful impact on other people’s lives. My heart is in what I do, reflecting in my work and representing the image that clients wish to display to represent their business. Gifted with the ability to set trends and make waves, I also tend to have an ear for listening to what the client wants, not just making suggestions for my own personal preferences, controlling the output and quality of the consumer’s project. Quality is the key with me, always striving to achieve excellence and learning from my past experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment