Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC week 2 - Favorite fast food

My favorite fast-food as a kid growing up in Mid-West America would have to be the Happy Meal at McDonalds. It really didn’t matter which one, either the cheese-burger, or nuggets, as long as I got a chance to see which cool new toy was available for me. But, I must say, I did have to eat, and man, did that little arch-handled box smell good. Good enough for me, (for a second anyway) to forget about that little toy and focus on dipping those little nuggets in the specially packaged barbeque, or sweet-n-sour sauce, or sinking my teeth in that absolutely delicious cheese burger. Of course, (with either choice of burger or nuggets) I had to devour the best French-fries ever made on Earth that complimented the meal. So great of a marketing plan, toy and food for a kid; it even came with a drink to wash down all that delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment