Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC week 2 – My demographic

As a Generation Yer, I feel that the tendencies expressed by researchers on my behalf, are dead on. I must admit that being described as impatient is not the word. I am so impatient that I would rather do something dangerous and crazy to avoid waiting. Spending money on electronics is a major purchasing concern for me…I have to have the latest and advanced gadget out there; I don’t see how my grandparents kept those TV’s and radio for so long! I do tend to want to know why things work the way they do, not so much to the exact specs, but I have to have some insight on the schematics. I am family oriented-but of the new school…believing in family murals and values but not so much on that marriage thing, so maybe not that traditional. I also have to have a nice luxury car, but will never buy brand new, (why pay more when you can wait?) And now looking for that great place of mortar that I can call home, so I guess I’m entering my money making years, (thank God) where I can raise a tribe to continue the legacy I’m starting to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment